The Central Office of Internal Audit offers training, resources, professional development, and recognition programs for internal auditors. Programs provide insight into emerging risks and trends in the internal audit industry and help with employee performance, growth, retention and engagement.
Audit Guides / Manuals
- Internal Audit Manual updated January 2023
- Technical Bulletins and Best Practices
- Statewide Information Security Manual
- Peer Review Manual
- Award of Excellence Program Guidelines and Nomination Form
- 132-1.6. Emergency Response Plans
- 132-1.7. Sensitive Public Security Information
- 132.1.10. Social Security Numbers and Other Personal Identifying Information
Professional Development Opportunities
For training activities related to Internal Audit, visit our Events Calendar.