The Office of Strategic Partnerships and partners in philanthropy created the Philanthropy Liaison role to build, strengthen and institutionalize relationships between state government and the philanthropic sector in North Carolina. Established in 2021, the Liaison helps identify and broker strategic partnerships between the two sectors to improve and enhance the well-being of North Carolinians.
The Philanthropy Liaison works with philanthropy and state government to:
Educate each sector about the other;
Connect and foster relationships and partnerships; and
Collaborate on projects of shared interest across the state.
The Philanthropy Liaison is not a grant writer for the state; rather, the Liaison helps state government and philanthropy spot potential opportunities to leverage resources (including, but not limited to, expertise, relationships and capital) for greater impact.
Click here for additional information about the role of the North Carolina Philanthropy Liaison.
For more information about philanthropic partnerships email email@example.com.
- NC Network of Grantmakers Digital Equity Webinar (January 2023) (Code: ncng)
- NC Network of Grantmakers Digital Equity Slide Deck (January 2023)
- NCDIT & OSP Digital Equity Slide Deck (January 2023)
- Building Bridges Between Philanthropy and Government (January 2023)
- How to Navigate the Government Appropriations Puzzle Webinar (November 2022)
- How to Navigate the Government Appropriations Puzzle Slide Deck (November 2022)
- Philanthropy 101 VolunteerNC Lunch & Learn Recording (August 2022)
- Philanthropy 101 VolunteerNC Lunch & Learn Slide Deck (August 2022)
- Grant Opportunities with the State of NC
- Grant Seeking Resources (May 2022)
- Philanthropy's Role in Government-Research Partnerships (May 2022)
- State Government Grantmaking Webinar (March 2022)
- ARPA Ideas for Philanthropy (February 2022)
- Child Tax Credit Webinar (November 2021)
- OSP Philanthropy Survey Summary of Results (September 2021)
- North Carolina Philanthropy Liaison - overview
- The Many Roles of Philanthropy in Government-Philanthropy Partnerships Monthly Connect (August 2021)
- Headlines from OSP's Survey of Philanthropy (August 2021)
- State Government 101 Session Recording (May 2021)
- State Government 101 Presentation by Mike Arnold, OSBM (May 2021)
- Resource Guide to NC's Executive Branch (developed May 2021)
- Organizational Chart of North Carolina State Government (May 2021)
- Press Release - Philanthropy Liaison Joins State Government (January 2021)
- Philanthropy 101 Monthly Connect (October 2019)
- Strategic Partnerships Highlights (monthly information, news, and resources)